In 2019, Kuehne+Nagel won numerous awards as customers, associations, groups and surveys recognised outstanding achievements and innovations. An extract of these awards can be reflected as follows:
- Kuehne+Nagel was awarded “Top Employer” in eight European countries with UK, Spain, France and Italy amongst them. Important factors for these awards are talent management and development and employee working conditions.
- In Ireland, Kuehne+Nagel was recognised as a “Great Place to Work”
- In South Asia, Kuehne+Nagel was recognised as one of the “Best companies to Work for in Asia 2019”.
- In Germany, the Kuehne+Nagel apprentice programme outperformed more than 1,400 competitors and won the award “Best Azubi 2019” of the VerkehrsRundschau.
- In Germany, Kuehne+Nagel is amongst the most attractive logistics companies for apprentices according to Trendence.
- In the UK, Kuehne+Nagel received the “Innovation in Recruitment 2019” award for its behavior-based interview process for the graduate program.
- In the EMEA region, Kuehne+Nagel won the “Best Recruitment Implementation 2019” rewarding the improved candidate experience during recruitment.